Online / Electronic Payments
- Pay student bills by e-check or print billing statement; there is no additional fee for paying by e-check
Cash payments must be made in person at the Cashier's Office.
- Be sure to get and keep receipts for all cash payments.
- Do not mail cash or put cash payments in drop boxes.
Checks, Money Orders and Cashier's Checks
Payments in this category must meet the following criteria:
- Are made payable to the Regents of the University of California or UC Regents
- The legal amount and written amount fields agree and are completed
- Are signed
- Have the current date (post dated checks are not accepted)
- For student bills, student name, address and identification number must be included with the checks
If you have questions, see How to Write a Check
Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Office.
Discover card can be used for online payments through MyBill only, with a $12.00 per transaction fee.
Payments can be wired to us through the MyBill
website. If you are unable to use My Bill you will need to contact us by e-mail
, or at (530) 752-0460 to request other wire options.