Student billing information is subject to the Federal Privacy Act
regulations. This means that the content of the student bill can only
be discussed with the student designated on the account.
Where and how to make payments
All payments must include payment stub or account information including student name, address and account number. Account information can be obtained from SISWEB
, or at the kiosk in the Cashier's Office lobby. See our page on payment methods
for more information on acceptable payment types.
Online / Electronic Payments
Pay student bills by e-check or print billing statement using MyBill
By Mail (USPS)
Payments sent by US Postal Service should be addressed to:
University of California, Davis
PO Box 989062
West Sacramento, California 95798-9062
Payments sent via UPS or FedEx should be addressed to:
UC Davis Cashier's Office
1200 Dutton Hall
One Shields Ave
Davis, California 95616
Payments can be delivered to the Cashier's Office at 1200 Dutton Hall. Our business hours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- 24 Hour Drop outside Cashier's Office at Dutton Hall
- Daytime box inside the Cashier's Office Lobby at Dutton Hall
- Note: Payments dropped after 1:00 pm may not be posted the same day
Fees and deadlines
- Reg Fees: Check the academic calendar for registration fee deadlines or go to fee information.
- Registration Fee Deferred Payment Plan (RFDPP): Information is available on the Student Accounting web site.
- Student Housing: Go to the Residence Hall Fees page for information on housing rates and deadlines.
- Student Health Fee: The student health fee is mandatory to be a "paid and registered student". In order to waive the mandatory health fee the form and all its requirements must be completed by the dates listed on the form.
All other charges and fees on the student bill are due and payable upon receipt of the invoice.