Bank wire transfers, credit cards, and other local options may be available. UC Davis does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account.
UC Davis has partnered with Flywire for international payments. It’s a secure and streamlined payment process that makes it easy to pay from accounts in your home country. With Flywire, you can pay online from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
Why Use Flywire?
- Allows payments from any country and any bank. For most countries and territories, you pay in your home currency and Flywire will send funds in $USD directly to UC Davis.
- Offers payment methods that range from bank transfer, credit cards, e-payments and more for most countries and territories. Flywire offers excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when it reaches UC Davis.
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support via phone, chat, and emails any time, any day for questions or assistance with your payment!
How to Make a Payment Online?
- You can begin the payment directly from below by entering the amount due to UC Davis, select your country of origin, and click CONTINUE TO FLYWIRE. You will be redirected to UC Davis-Flywire website. Or, go directly to ucdavis.flywire.com
- Select a payment option. Options can include bank transfer, credit cards, or other local payment options depending on the country selected
- Create your account or log into your Flywire account and enter the required information for UC Davis.
- Make payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to UC Davis with your information.
- Track your payment via email/text or by logging onto flywire.com anytime. You will also be notified of when UC Davis receives your payment.
Flywire Customer Support Information
Phone: +1 800 346 9252