UC Davis has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to provide international students an alternative method for paying student bills. This payment option allows you to pay your student account balance in the currency of your choice and provides a simple and reliable way of initiating payments electronically.
UC Davis does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account.
Caution: Wired funds transactions can take 2-5 business days to complete after your local bank initiates payment to Western Union. Therefore, we recommend you initiate all wire payments for student fees at least five business days before the published fee payment deadline to ensure payment is received by the deadline and to avoid being dropped from your classes.
Steps To Make A Payment
- Step 1: Initiate your payment quote online
- Go to the UC Davis International Student Payment Portal
- Enter your student details (Student ID, Name, e-mail, phone)
- Enter the amount due in US Dollars
- Choose your currency type
- A payment amount in your currency of choice will automatically be generated. This quote is secured for 72 hours.
- Agree to the payment amount and accept terms and conditions.
- Download payment instructions, including a reference number, as a PDF document. You will need the reference number to complete your payment in Step 2.
- Step 2: Transfer funds to Western Union
- The payment instructions will tell you how to transfer funds to your personal bank or online.
- If you have your bank send the funds to
- Western Union, be sure that they send the reference number from your quote in Step 1.
- Step 3: Western Union does the rest!
- Using your reference number, Western Union will transfer your funds into your UC Davis account.
- This usually takes two to five business days after your local bank initiates payment to Western Union.