Temporary Change Funds

Changes funds are available for departments conducting cash sales on either an ongoing or temporary basis.

  • Change Funds - provide a constant amount of change (currency and coin) for departments where sales are made on a regular basis. Change funds are obtained from A&FR, Maureen Pigozzo.
  • Temporary Change Funds - are for amounts of less than $1200, and must be returned within a week of receipt. A temporary change fund can be obtained from the Cashier & Payment Solutions Office. See our page on currency and coin denominations to see what bundles/rolls may be requested.

For a temporary change fund, the request form must be completed, and the Dean's or Director's signature obtained. For more on change funds, see PPM 330-46.

Please call the Cashier & Payment Solutions Office at 752-0460 in advance of either obtaining change or picking up a change fund.

Additional Resources: