Using financial resources to support strategic goals and critical needs.
2020—21 Budget Planning
Visit Budget Framework for more information.
Planning Assumptions and Parameters
Information and resources on budget planning efforts. (Updated – March 9, 2020)
2020—21 Planning Communications
- 2020-21 Budget Status and Allocations - July 17, 2020, revised
- 2020-21 Faculty Recruitment Authorization - June 30, 2020
- Budget Framework and COVID-19 - April, 16, 2020
- 2020-21 Faculty Recruitment Planning - April 7, 2020
- 2020-21 Operating Budget Framework - March 9, 2020
Budget Planning Cycle
The Campus Budget Cycle activities are tied to the budget processes of the UC Regents and State of California. Funding to support UC Davis’ core instructional mission is largely derived from tuition and fees paid by students, which are set by the Regents, and allocations from the state. The graphic below depicts how these three decision processes build on one another to culminate in the campus budget.
Download Graphic (png)